• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Need new brakes...These any good or just ebay crap.

If your not tracking the car seriously then OEM discs, Ferodo DS2500 pads, upgraded lines & fluid will be enough.

I'm ready for some new pads but can't make my mind up what to get.
I want a pad that has excellent bite from cold. I think the Ferodo ds2500 need a bit of heat to work at their best.

I'm ready for some new pads but can't make my mind up what to get.
I want a pad that has excellent bite from cold. I think the Ferodo ds2500 need a bit of heat to work at their best.

IMO they still have OEM bite from cold

IMO ds2500 are terrible! Not had the civic for long so will have to have a look around at pad options. But on the evo, ds2500 were terrible.

Ds2500 are widely regarded as one of the best upgrade pads for ep3/dc5!

I haven't read up on any pad options yet for a ep3, but saying that, they were so bad on other cars there must be a better option.

Are these reviews coming from people who do proper track work, or is it just the round town roundabout people? Because as a fast road pad. They ain't that bad.

webbdog. If you buy OEM go to Bristol Honda in Brislington. Ask for Marcus and say Dave from Mobile Windscreens sent you. He will sort you out a good deal. Where abouts in Bristol you from?

Brands.
20-25 min sessions. Probably about 6 or 7 sessions.

Oh and I was running about 345bhp

For the money, you'll struggle To find better.

I need new pads soon. Going to change with DS2500 as I've read good reviews but I will still keep my OEM discs to save some money. :D

Back