• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CH1 Need to stop looking . . .

Market is poor atm, some for most car's, good time's if you're a buyer though..............

Yeh, Paul had his first up on Pistonheads a good few weeks back now.

My mate is currently thinking of buying an ATR as he loves mine. Just as a quick note, if anyone is thinking of selling a late post-facelift ATR with low miles and in extremely good condition then please do let me know. :D

I know my old one would sell for the right offer ;) its a pre though so still cheap tax :lol:

There was an 84k 51 reg for sale near me last week at £4500 want me to see if its still there??

Not much faster than a standard model IIRC. Its how its driven which you mean!

Keith i driven and been in a few ATR's and that one of Pauls is quicker than a few of them believe me!

I would even go as far as saying it was quicker than mine lately ;)

Ask Andy about that 16k one he's trying to land a deal on

Keith i driven and been in a few ATR's and that one of Pauls is quicker than a few of them believe me!

I would even go as far as saying it was quicker than mine lately ;)

Ask Andy about that 16k one he's trying to land a deal on

If it is faster then I wouldn't think by much, when he overtakes me then I will take your word for it! :lol: I'm sure Paul will be on here soon to challenge my doubts!

A 16k miler would be very expensive. One extreme to the other there mate. I was thinking a sub 60k miler would do him nicely. He has money waiting and needs one asap due to his current car going at the end of this week!

There are some bargain ATR's out there no matter what people say about not touching ones below 4g.

The way i look at it, some owners will consult a used car guide such as glass or parkers, leading to an undervaluation of their car.

Add to that the looming car tax hike and rising fuel prices.
It's definitely a buyers market.

As for R7's car, he could make so much money putting it back to standard and selling the aftermarket parts.

There are some bargain ATR's out there no matter what people say about not touching ones below 4g.

The way i look at it, some owners will consult a used car guide such as glass or parkers, leading to an undervaluation of their car.

Add to that the looming car tax hike and rising fuel prices.
It's definitely a buyers market.

As for R7's car, he could make so much money putting it back to standard and selling the aftermarket parts.

Your right there Rhys. It is the time to be buying these cars, or any car for that matter. My mate is in a very good position. I might try do the sale for him and stick in some silly offers to sellers.

Your right about R7. I can see the majority of his items selling very very fast. I for one would like a couple of items!

If he's happy to pay £400 a year tax then am sure he'll drop on one soon :lol:

Told Paul already i'll have the manifold for my old one

Rhys you know it mate :lol:

Would just about finish off the old girl apart from the ECU but am still in two minds whethr to fit the unichip and have it mapped or just get shut and let Diz buy an ECU if he wants to :lol:

Or i'll carry on with it when i buy it back :lol:

Back