• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Need wheel refurbishment in Chesterfield area

I had a small accident whilst taking my team dynamic pro race wheel off the civic and my knee popped and the wheel landed face down, needless to say it has very light damage but it annoys me.

So I'm looking for a recommendation for a place that can repaint my one wheel so it colour matches or I could use it as a chance to change the colour? I have seen some work done locally that is terrible so I want a decent finish.

The big shame is that the wheels were practically new.

Thanks in advance
Dave

I would recommend Metal Magic in Barnsley. Have used them in the past and their workmanship is fantastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been told to go to city powder coaters in Birmingham and friends said they have done a decent job. Anyone used them?

Big thumbs up for City Powdercoaters. I've had 10+ sets done there. Fantastic outfit.

I had heard you had used them from someone, sounds like a good deal compared to local places to me, did you do the £20 a wheel deal or something more?

Back