• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Neily's car

Re: Neily's new car.

I had one of these in front me of at a set of lights in town the other day. I got a windscreen full of black smoke from the zorst as the lights changed and he booted it to the next set. :lol:

Looks understated from the outside, apart from the oval exhaust, I do like the dials though. Sounds like a very easy car to live with day-to-day as well.

Just washed it and put the Autoglym Lifeshine upholstery protector on the front seats (did the rears yesterday) and it lashing it down now! :x :x

We went to Stoke in it last night and averaged 61mpg! :shock: I love the cruise control, on the way home i had it on set to 78mph for about 25 miles on the M6 none-stop! 8) 8) The xenon headlights are awesome too, they light up so much of the road i don't need to use full beam. Although people behind don't appreciate the automatic headlight washers, i washed the windscreen and the headlights on the M6 last and the car behind came past, pulled in front and washed his windscreen! :roll: :lol:

Its amazing how fast the speedo does round!!! :shock: :shock: Quick car! :twisted:

Looks V nice Neil. I think it needs lowering though :wink:

Got to say I wouldnt mind one of these little cars, quick and cheap to run

Washed and given it a coat of Chemical Guys Factory Sealant. 8)

IMG_2271dd.jpg

IMG_2268dd.jpg

IMG_2263dd.jpg

Really pleased how it came out! Its so smooth i keep stroking it before i get in! :oops: :lol: Really brings out the pearlescent paint. 8)

Neily03 said:
Its so smooth i keep stroking it before i get in! :oops: :lol:

Nice to see I'm not the only one that does that :lol:

Shows up so much better on black than the white though, just a bugger to keep it like that!

I used THIS, smells of spearmint too!! I'm gona give it another coat next time i wash it. 8)

Just been out in my boxer shorts and a tshirt cleaning bird sh1t off the bonnet!! :x :oops: :lol:

Neily03 said:
Just been out in my boxer shorts and a tshirt cleaning bird sh1t off the bonnet!! :x :oops: :lol:

My current black car seems to always get bird crap on it whereas the old cosmic was largely left alone - the local geese population must be jap car fans :lol:

Fitted a Denson ICE- Link today. My ipod now lives in the glove box so its nice and discreet! 8)

That sealant is doing it's job very nicely mate. 8)

But you gotta stop spending time on detailingworld & polishbliss :lol:

SpaceMonkey said:
That sealant is doing it's job very nicely mate. 8)

But you gotta stop spending time on detailingworld & polishbliss :lol:

:lol: My Dad did his 5 series sport with the sealant on sunday, then he joined detailing world and hes now thinking of taking his wheels off to clean the inside on them! :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

LED sidelights fitted;

20092006002hb.jpg

Was a pig of a job, took me an hour! :shock: :x :lol:

Back