• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Neily's car

Captain Redbeard said:
Neily03 said:
Captain Redbeard said:
Are you going to change the wheels and lower it a bit?

Nope. :p
Well you bloody should. It's too high and the wheels are too small. :p :lol:

The wheels are just right, imo 17s or 18s look silly on a car this size. The whole point i bought this car was it'll cost next to nothing to run so i can save for a house. :p :wink:

SpaceMonkey said:
Neily03 said:
Done over 2000miles in just under 5 weeks! :shock: :shock: :cry: :lol:

DAMN!!! :shock:

Must be enjoying it then buddy

Yeah its great! We went to cornwall last weekend so that added about 700miles onto it....

I do like them and the way they're rapid for diesels, but I can't help but think they sit really high as standard :(

Rcb said:
I do like them and the way they're rapid for diesels, but I can't help but think they sit really high as standard :(

I do agree that they a little high but it doesn't bother me, i'm really happy with it and happy to leave it standard. 8)

HASNIC said:
How are you finding the running costs Neil?

Good, its only costing me fuel at the minute and i'm getting 45mpg+ and its getting better with every tank full. When the tax is up next september its only £110 for 12 months. Insurance will be better when this policy runs out and i leave greenlight too.

Neily03 said:
LED sidelights fitted;

20092006002hb.jpg

Was a pig of a job, took me an hour! :shock: :x :lol:

where did you get the LED side lights from mate

Just passed 7000 miles in 4.5 months! :shock: :shock: :( Completely trouble free though, not even a rattle or creak. 8) 8)

Just renewed my insurance, went with Privilege as Greenlight (current) couldn't get near them. £385. Happy days. 8)

Just passed 7000 miles in 4.5 months! :shock: :shock: :( Completely trouble free though, not even a rattle or creak. 8) 8)

Nice one matey, ours in for for first MOT and service next month.

Really want to fettle it some more now but Mrs aint bothered.

Jabba Rear ARB and dropped on their springs
SEAT front splitter
312mm front brakes

AC:D

Back