• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Neily's car

Spent most of the weekend cleaning the vRS so i thought i'd post some pics.

Its now on 13700 miles.

DSCF0009.jpg

DSCF0008.jpg

DSCF0005.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0001.jpg

Its starting to rain now! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Oh you missed a bit, there is a bit of dirt on the....erm hang on, nope it's on my screen, do'h!

Has the ARB made much difference Hippy Boy?

Also that back box is showing signs of rot already or is it alot less than it looks from the pic?

Has the ARB made much difference Hippy Boy?

Also that back box is showing signs of rot already or is it alot less than it looks from the pic?
The ARB has made a phenomenal difference, it doesn't have a rear arb as standard and this had reduced the body by a massive amount and also sharpened up the steer alot. It's like driving a different car. 8)

As for the back box its not as bad as the pic and is only very light surfacr rust.

First problem, after 20k miles its sprung a leak! :( When it rains water is coming though the bottom of the near side rear door card and into the foot well. :x :x :x Gona have to get it booked in asap. :?

First problem, after 20k miles its sprung a leak! :( When it rains water is coming though the bottom of the near side rear door card and into the foot well. :x :x :x Gona have to get it booked in asap. :?

Thats a shame matey but a common issue, our Furby is still going strong with 34,000 on the clock, apart from vandalism and being shunted up the rear all has been well.

I got a price from Jabba for lowering and the rear ARB fitting but the Mrs didnt seem keen :(

Cheers
AC;)

Thats a shame matey but a common issue, our Furby is still going strong with 34,000 on the clock, apart from vandalism and being shunted up the rear all has been well.

Booked in for this thursday, othing too as the rain has been torrential this morning. Gona go out with some clothes and dry it at lunch. :rolleyes:

I got a price from Jabba for lowering and the rear ARB fitting but the Mrs didnt seem keen :(

Cheers
AC;)

Just get the ARB, they're only £200 and fit it yourself its dead easy. ;)

Back