• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Nengun.com

Has anyone ever ordered from Nengun.com before? Found a Mugen twin loop on there for my EP3 and it's £647 brand new.. seems unusually cheap as they're 1000 and higher on other sites.

Has anyone ever ordered from Nengun.com before? Found a Mugen twin loop on there for my EP3 and it's £647 brand new.. seems unusually cheap as they're 1000 and higher on other sites.

Just had a quick look, I think you will find this site is similar to RHDjapan.com, looks like everything is soured from Japan so you will have to pay tax / import duty on everything including extortionate postage costs.

Yeah I had a closer look through the website and realised the same! Looks like I'll be hanging on for a second hand one!

I've used Nengun many times. More so when the Yen was awesomely cheap. But still they are a top notch company and always have plenty of pretty things to tempt you.

i recently bought 3x Defi gauges from them and even with the import tax saved £100 on UK prices. Delivery times are usually pretty good also I waited no more than 10 days pretty sure it was actually just a week.

i was dubious about them the first time I ever used them but don't hesitate these days. And I f you email them they speak/write in English really well so any questions get answered in good detail.

A seller on ebay called Injection imports , bought a brand new genuine spoon n1 backbox on there for £430 delivered would recommend to all it arrived today

Back