• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 New 07 Type R official website

21 Hours and Counting

Questions questions!!

Will it be the same as the concept?

Will it come in White?

Will it be quicker than the last?

Will handle better then the last?

How Much?

Although none of these answers will probably be answered tomorrow, it will be great to get some information, and hopefully colours.

My guess will be

No

No

Probably Not

Maybe a little

£18k

And then again I'm probably no where near :lol:

Re: 21 Hours and Counting

Biker1 said:
Questions questions!!

Will it be the same as the concept?

Will it come in White?
Will it be quicker than the last?

Will handle better then the last?

How Much?

Although none of these answers will probably be answered tomorrow, it will be great to get some information, and hopefully colours.

Speaking to a dealer over the weekend and he said that there will be a white option, as he has already got one ordered for himself. But, it won't be Championship White.

Re: 21 Hours and Counting

ritzctr said:
Speaking to a dealer over the weekend and he said that there will be a white option, as he has already got one ordered for himself. But, it won't be Championship White.

If it comes in pearl white (or similar) it will be a major hit over here. Only have to look at Sikboy's 888 to see how good the colour looks.

Been thinking about spraying/wrapping the teg in pure white to see what it looks like. Also been thining of a BTCC wrap too 8) :lol:

this is soo lame, jeez stock ctr are sooo slow

rah round the ek9 section, i want that one!

So what new stuff have we learnt...........??

I can't view Flash at work :cry:

Back