• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 New 07 Type R official website

Sept 14, which is today, or just today on the redh.co.uk says:

Exclusive see it here first, the new civic type-r.

Well it isn't clickable yet.. but it'll be good to see officially what we're all in store for!!

:twisted:

ive just looked and clicked like mad. there isnt anything up there yet about the new type r. perhaps it will go on at dinner time or later tonight?

Thats quite a cool little site, well done Honda for actually trying to get involved with your customers even if the majority are a bit past CBH advice :roll:

Right Im off to find a stripey orange/black/white jelly, ballet shoes and to TDI for Paul J to remove the Kpro cos standard cars look like much more fun :roll:

got on the site, clicked on sillouette of type-r, goes to blank page... hmm.. this is annoying me now, they said the 14th, it is the 14th.. i wanna hear from the horses mouth as it were

Hasnt got a roll cage either but Ho Hum :roll:

Too many creature comforts and not raw enough for me but then its built for the masses who arent on the same wave length .

Still it looks pretty 8)

Back