• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New 2012 Honda Civic spy photos/chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/honda/civic/63043/new-honda-civic-type-r

if it looks like this and figures then im defo getting one :)
with that turbo and 300bhp it will very be tunable so that means Ford Focus chavs will be buying them :(

I found this bit interesting,

"The new Civic Type-R will be one of the first of a number of performance models that Honda is looking to produce as a backbone to its whole range. “We want a range that is genuinely perceived to be sporty, but with a range of practical models sitting underneath,” said Hodgetts.This points the way for a range of sports cars following the NSX supercar, which is due for a 2015 release."

So, if they want sporty models as a backbone to its entire range. Does that mean an Accord Type R, CR-Z Type R and fingers crossed, a new Integra Type R.

I found this bit interesting,

"The new Civic Type-R will be one of the first of a number of performance models that Honda is looking to produce as a backbone to its whole range. “We want a range that is genuinely perceived to be sporty, but with a range of practical models sitting underneath,” said Hodgetts.This points the way for a range of sports cars following the NSX supercar, which is due for a 2015 release."

So, if they want sporty models as a backbone to its entire range. Does that mean an Accord Type R, CR-Z Type R and fingers crossed, a new Integra Type R.

if they do a new intergra i will be holding out for one of them.

I'd be very surprised if they did what they did before and had two (same engined) FWD cars.

I think that statement is aimed towards perhaps a new roadster and perhaps a hybrid of sorts.

We all know a mid engined, be it AWD, NSX successor is being flirted about.

Afternoon, Does anybody have anymore interesting news about the new Civic Type R? Really interested now but seems to be the same old info online since november...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back