• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New aero bits on my Teg :twisted:

ProRacer

Approved Trader
Had both of my side wing, rear panel, front bumper and lower lips repaired and see my new Aero package :lol: :lol: :twisted:

Front carbon canard

DSC03152.jpg

Ings rear spolier and lower lips

DSC03153.jpg

Ings GT spolier and my girlfriend's Delsol behind :lol:

DSC03155.jpg

DSC03154.jpg

Will be testing the setting out in Rockingham this sunday :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Looking very hard core, I thought you were not allowed to run front carbon canards in case you hurt pedestrians, let us know how you get on, I have wanted to fit some for ages.

woah if it makes u faster i am all in favour!

i really like the jdm dc2 with a carbon bonnet 8)

Looking good, prefer the spolier to the body kit they do for the DC5.

Nice job :twisted:

Yeah I will be there as well, will be up to Rockingham tomorrow for a track day see if the aero package work.

Friendy - The canard is multi fitment they will fit for any cars.

Friendy said:
Looking very hard core, I thought you were not allowed to run front carbon canards in case you hurt pedestrians, let us know how you get on, I have wanted to fit some for ages.

Paul, my mate said that a company does some motorised ones. He is gonna get me the link

Back