• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New Alloys (Get them this sat)

Dynax

The Babysitter
and just want some peoples opinions on the choices...

I've narrowed it down to about 3 or 4 choices.

I will either be buying :

Rota Slipstream
Rota Subzero
Rota Grids

There the styles i like and have narrowed it down to (also like Torque etc)...however, the next dilemma is the colour.

Gold
Black
White.

Now im not sure which alloys to buy. Anyones views? And im not interested in any other style, has to be the above :p Just wanted to get some peoples views

Dark red.

6.jpg

Looks odd in that pic tho. I'll find a daytime one

What size are you planning on getting mate, cos TBH those OZ wheels you have are just as nice if not nicer than the ones from Rota.

alright Dynax, ive got some black subzeros with polished lip on my cw dc2 & they look feckin awsome IMO.... go for the black what ever rim u get..... i had white for abit they get dirty too fast :x

Deal is done and dusted! Pick them up this saturday. Julian is an excellent bloke.

For those who know what they are, keep it quiet. Want it to be a surprise on saturday ;) Await the pics! 8)

Bronze Grid. would be my first choice. or if you want to play a bit safer (wuss) then go Black. Do not like the Slipstream on a hatch. Better on a saloon.

Subzero allways look good but a few folks have them.

:lol: :lol: I did not notice the 'get them sat bit' d'oh!

Anyway was I right or was I right heheh Great minds and all that. Lowering next. :D

Yup within the next week or so, -40mm ;)

Mugen lip soon. And buckets (both sat in room).

Then tints :twisted:

Then hopefully car will be looking sweet for JAE :p

Back