• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New battery needed.

Went to fit a battery for my sisters 08 1.4 5dr Civic today and found that she bought the wrong bloody one from Halfords. Drove through with it only to be told that i cant exchange it because she bought it on a trade card and i didn't have said card, i also didn't have any dollar on me either so i couldn't swap it. was proper raging with them and their ***** system for telling me what battery i need.

The one she bought was a bigger size and the terminals were the wrong way around. it was an 057 battery and i have no ****ing idea what one to buy. I had the same bother with one for my CTR with the terminals around the wrong way.

Can someone tell me what battery i need. be it either from Halfords or online?

I think you need an 053 battery. Go on eBay and you can put the car details into the search bar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a Bosch S4053 in my CTR i think and it wont fit in the 8th Gen 1.4l. The terminals are too big on mine and the terminals are the wrong way round.

Back