• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New battery

I know this is probably the most stupid question but i will ask anyway, please feel free to take the p**s once i have an answer :D

Anyway, when fitting a new battery is it just as simple as taking the old one off and fitting the new one on, or do i have to disconnect other things or connect the battery up a certain way, sorry for the daft question but my expertise are in detailing and making my car shiny im very cautious when it comes to attempting anything under the bonnet. Thanks in advance.

Haha cheers loxy, a dummies guide is definetaly for me. Oh and i just spoke with Honda pricing up a new battery (£75.00 for anyone interested and £20.00 fitting) and explained about my car not turning over and all power lost then leaving it 10 or so mins and it starts up and he said he has never heard of this happening before, im not sure if this is because he didn't understand what i was trying to explain. He also said that as my battery is a Honda battery it will have a little window on that if the window is Green then the battery is ok and if it is red then its Knakerd.

Thanks again Loxy, I will definatly do this one myself, I suppose its the only way ill learn and get better, and its also an easy job to practice haha, fingers crossed.

Back