• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

new brakes..

The drilled ones I think help dissapate the heat better which is good on track but to be honest you wont need them and they can also crack, my mates AP's started to crack after a couple of track days so he didnt go for the drilled next time round

I have stoptechs on the front and oem stuff on the back and I think my cars taken far more abuse then all the cars on here.

Having raced with this setup and had no problems what so ever. Other then when the ABS kicks in at top of Paddock and starts moving the braking force round the car which is nearing on the dangerous!!!! but has nothing to do with running bigger stoppers at the front.

Also just backing up Hasnic , you shouldnt brake through the corners but cos we have abs you can and especially in the wet, dosent mean youll stop to 0mph faster tho you will infact take longer in most cases.

Fire2 thats a bargain for your brakes, Ive just renewed the bells and rotors and road pads and had to pay only a bit less then you are asking.

Just make sure whoever fits them read and understands the correct tightening torques .....;)

Last edited by a moderator:
cheers bro
..advice much appreciated..hopefully be dealing with that in next 2-3 weeks so ill let ye know how it goes

im currently residing in bo,ness/grangemouth area...if u have any idea of where that is? you a scotland man yerself?

i did used to live in dumbarton (for bout 23 years ) and i still head down there every few weekends.... got time off for easter from thursday till tuesday and will be in glasgow for a couple days i think so dependin what yer up to that may be a good idea bro:lol: cheers

i did used to live in dumbarton (for bout 23 years infact) and i still head down there every few weekends.... got time of for easter from thursday till tuesday and will be in glasgow for a couple days i think so dependin what yer up to that may be a good idea bro:lol: cheers

I doubt ill be getting easter off but Im sure I can still meet up at some to show you what they are like. Bring some ear plugs mind :lol:

lol yer beast pretty loud ? i have been a bassist in a metal band for many years and i do work in a massive powerplant so im quite well atoned to loud noise....you dont get time off for easter ...thats ****.... i get to sit on my ass and still get paid 13 bucks an hour for it :D

lol yer beast pretty loud ? i have been a bassist in a metal band for many years and i do work in a massive powerplant so im quite well atoned to loud noise....you dont get time off for easter ...thats ****.... i get to sit on my ass and still get paid 13 bucks an hour for it :D

Yup the spec III is pretty loud on it own but coupled with the gruppe m and spoon mani you will hear me coming for a while before you see me :lol:

Well Im allowed one day off if my work is up to date, which the boss knows it wont be and as we are almost at year end I cant really afford a day off :evil: Also messing up the time I can spend at JAE.

Anyway if your about let me know mate and ill take you out to let you see the stoptechs in action :twisted:

much appreciated ma man ill let ye know towards the end of week .. think im actually stayin at a m8s house in the south side on thursday night but as i said will let ye know if ill be around when i know 100%... cheers again

Back