• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

new brakes..

oh and 1 more thing...since ill be gettin the stoptechs and they are bright red.... is it worth paintin my rear callipers red to match? is it easy enough to do it ive never ****ed about with the workings of brakes and such before

Thats what I plan to do mate, I have had the paint for over a year now :eek: just a pain as your meant to leave it for a good few days to let the paint harden properly but i use the car daily

Yes I think so mate, ideally say you cleaned them all up thursday nite, then painted them first thing Friday morning so you have 3 days to let it settle.

couldnt see them there...saw i think a picture but didnt actually have any details on em from what i read anyway ...i could just be an idiot... terry u on xbox live btw ?

Yeah mate im on live TerryCTR mostly play Forza sometimes halo - why have I beat you :lol:
lol dont think u have....or will m8 :p ....feel free to add me .....its as it says to the left there <------ not played halo in ages but do enjoy a little forza now and then so if ye think ye can take on ma nsx gimme a shout ;)

No name mate :confused:

By the way the wheel colour I was saying looks good is satin black, just incase you didnt get them sorted today

EDIT Sorry mate I get you now, ill add you nexyt time im on

Back