• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New car! Type R GT FN2!

Hi all, totally new to this forum, still on the corsa-c forum if any of you are on there at all, as its a pretty popular forum - (lewis-corsa55).

So ive had my corsa c 1.4 for a few years now and its served me well, but now im graduating uni at 22, and feel its time for a nicer/more reliable car to get me back home to middlesbrough on weekends from london or down south where i'll most likely be working soon!

So after much looking around and testing a few hot hatches including the astra VXR i decided to got a Type R GT FN2!

Details:
£8000
34,000 miles
GT version, cruise control and all the other typical honda gadgets!
really good condition!
full service history, 12 months mot, and 6 months tax

Picking it up mid next week as the garage is doing a bit of work on it e.g. refurbing wheels as 1 previous woman had it before me...

Let me know what you think :)

Got a few plans for it...
Induction Kit seen the HKS one is pretty popular and seems good
Exhaust system
Remap
etc.

If any of you have any suggestions on upgrades/ mods that would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Lewis!

Nice car bud. :smt023

Cheers Ed. Have a look at the mod list on the first post of my build thread. It'll all be up for sale in the next couple of weeks. :)

Nice car bud. :smt023

Cheers Ed. Have a look at the mod list on the first post of my build thread. It'll all be up for sale in the next couple of weeks. :)

wow haha! loads for sale then!

I was thinking of starting with an induction kit so ill take your HKS as soon as it becomes available :p

Picked it up last night! Wow! Love it! Fast, comfy, handles, everything I could of wanted! Ill get some pics up once I've washed it! Black shows up dirt so bad ha! What's everyone average MPG?? Mine about 28 is that low,high or about right?

My mileage is in my signature, though you'd usually get a bit more on a standard car. You're just getting used to it to be fair, it'll settle down a bit. ;)

Back