• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New Civic In Germany

07.jpg

So cant imagine the type r looking much different tbh... minging IMO! and back to a non-dash mounter gear shift :cry:

SOates82 said:
07.jpg

So cant imagine the type r looking much different tbh... minging IMO! and back to a non-dash mounter gear shift :cry:

That is fooking stunning!!!! :shock: :shock:

It looks like KIT.................lovely.

Stretch your imagination a bit and it does :oops:

ritzctr said:
How much you been drinking???

Well ok a post in haste perhaps but i can just see the red lights flickering along the front of the wraparound headlamps there as it talks to you :shock: :shock:

Mark43 said:
ritzctr said:
How much you been drinking???

Well ok a post in haste perhaps but i can just see the red lights flickering along the front of the wraparound headlamps there as it talks to you :shock: :shock:

Maybe you can ask Honda to make that an option. :wink: :lol:

looks good. :D

The only thing I didn't like on the exterior of the concept is still there on the final build, and thats those f00kin Corsaesque wheel arch trims.

plastic for the sake of plastic, and they are fugly!

27.jpg

This picture means that the new Civic doesn't have torsion bar suspension right?

Funky said:
27.jpg

This picture means that the new Civic doesn't have torsion bar suspension right?

Fanfappingtastic. If it has torsion bars I aint interested. Thats a breath of fresh air to see that :wink:

It looks like it has though... if you look up and right from the spring you can see a gap in the chassis with the blue bar running the width of the car! :shock: :cry:

SOates82 said:
It looks like it has though... if you look up and right from the spring you can see a gap in the chassis with the blue bar running the width of the car! :shock: :cry:

Thats just the radius arm I think, It's got to mount somewhere

It does have a torsion bar from what I've read. Been stated in a few magazines that it does. Apparently Honda has gone for the torsion bar setup as it consumes less space than a wishbone system thus liberating boot space. Read in Autocar that they claim to have improved on torsion bar setup thanks to improved technology that is now available in this wonderful modern era we live in.

Back