• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 New Civic Type R chat

CTR said:
Friendy said:
I think I may have changed my mind, the more I look at it the more it looks like its been fitted with a cheap aftermarket body kit, will wait for the real photos, might end up sticking with my classic ep3

Same here mate. The EP3 has just become a classic overnight 8)

Aye and lets face it, we don't wanna downgrade do we ! Nowt worse than buying a car with less power.... ou just crave it again! :lol:

CTR_Paul said:
CTR said:
Friendy said:
I think I may have changed my mind, the more I look at it the more it looks like its been fitted with a cheap aftermarket body kit, will wait for the real photos, might end up sticking with my classic ep3

Same here mate. The EP3 has just become a classic overnight 8)

Aye and lets face it, we don't wanna downgrade do we ! Nowt worse than buying a car with less power.... ou just crave it again! :lol:

Definately not mate!

I'll be sticking with the EP3 though, no matter how tasty the new one looks.

bunnykins said:
anyone knows what colours they come in ?

I've heard.... can't think where and don't know how true it is that the colours will be the same as the EP3.....

Back