• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

new ep3 NHB owner

hi guys, new here and also new to honda, sold my clio 182 and brought a 2006 NHB type r.

50,000 miles
full honda service histroy
premier edition (not sure what this means)

so i got some new mats and gave her a good clean, new plates and a good service.

future plans are:
tegiwa carbon intake
unsilenced center section
rota torque wheels (either bronze or anthracite)
lower on eibach pro kit and front camber bolts and rear arms and a frsu

so anyway old car:

new car:

took alot of clay bar and polish to get it this clean needs a machine polish really lots of swirl marks.

cheers

chris

As above mate, the car looks lovely and welcome to the forum!!

Mod wise go for the FRSU first, one of the best mods you can do.

so got my new tegiwa fitted today sounds awesome but having a problem with the scuttle giving me ALOT of droning and vibration on hard acceleration around 3500-5000 rpm

anyone else had this problem?

well got my tegiwa intake pipe through on the weekend looks alot better

been having a nightmare with my springs, ordered pro kit eibach got sportlines now the guy is making me pay to return them and get pro kit sent out :S

got my camber bolts and rear arms so just waiting on the springs and i can get the FRSU done

future mods are to get a unsilenced center section possibly a decat manifold and just general maintenance and keeping the bodywork looking clean.

cheers

Nice clean nhb,always nice to see another nhb... The droning could be the fitment of the tegiwa,it drops a little under hard acceleration! some Velcro will sort it for you...

Back