• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New Exhaust (pics) 28/02/08 UPDATE - FITTED

^^ Handy thing that edit tool eh, I thought I had imagined it for a second. Looking better now :cool:

Thats also a handy garage in your photos wish I had one to house my baby

^^ Handy thing that edit tool eh, I thought I had imagined it for a second. Looking better now :cool:

Thats also a handy garage in your photos wish I had one to house my baby

;)

I cant be having a pink motah!! Double garage is very useful, just need to tidy some of the crap out of it :lol:

^^ I noticed the bike too :cool:

I want more pictures of your garage and house :lol: im obesssed about getting out of my flat and having a garage and a hose to clean the the car. Location location is my fav programme :oops:

^^ I noticed the bike too :cool:

I want more pictures of your garage and house :lol: im obesssed about getting out of my flat and having a garage and a hose to clean the the car. Location location is my fav programme :oops:

I cant claim the garage as mine, basically I live in a barn conversion just down from my folks who live in the main farmhouse - I keep my car and bits in the garage. A bit embarassing living that close to my folks, but with the rediculous house prices where I am, its the only option for me if I want somewhere nice to live :lol: The bike is a Honda VFR 750, and is my old mans :cool:

^^ No shame in that mate, I was starting to think you were like 50 or something to have a place like that :lol:

Anyway back on topic, get more pics of the car, it can be in the background to the garage :lol:

Bit off topic, but here you go.

This is my place (barn conversion), in front of my old Integra;

DSC01123.jpg

This is the view from my lounge window;

VALLEY.jpg

The view down the road;

BANTHAM.jpg

My folks place in the background, with my old CTR parked on the lawn :lol:

P4150015.jpg

Garage with my old Teg;

TEG8.jpg

Front of folks house;

untitled27.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah my thirst for knowledge has been quenched :lol:

Seriously your EP3 looked good nice and clean. Im not a big fan of the milano red on the dc2's/dc's but the dc5 is cracking - makes me want one even more

Back