• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New Exhaust!

Im just wanting to get a few opinions on a good exhaust to buy! :D

Im after a good one with a nice sound to it, so any advice would be really appreciated!!!

no worries james, im after a cat back exhaust, improve BHP and also sound nice, what price am i looking at for a good one??

fig-vtec, how much did you pay and is that a cat back you have??

no worries james, im after a cat back exhaust, improve BHP and also sound nice, what price am i looking at for a good one??

fig-vtec, how much did you pay and is that a cat back you have??

I was lucky in that my mate was selling his car and i purchased the b/box and b-pipe for £400 which was a bargain i couldnt refuse:) . Everyone has there own views on the N1 though as some say its too loud, but its everyones own preference when it comes to an exhaust as i find the buddy club to be louder but then thats just me.

Keep an eye on the for sale section and also Ebay as they do come up now and again, for B/Box your looking at £250 + . One went on ebay recently there for similar money.

I know they're like rocking horse.....

But i bought a second hand Buddy Club Spec IV on saturday and fitted it today and wow what a noise!

Only cost £150 :D

I am looking at a Milltek sport exhaust, uses the original tailpipes and from the video on You Tube sounds great. AMD in Essex are doing a deal incl.fitting for £521 incl.VAT or £469 for the parts only, be interested in anyones opinion on the Milltek set up

I am looking at a Milltek sport exhaust, uses the original tailpipes and from the video on You Tube sounds great. AMD in Essex are doing a deal incl.fitting for £521 incl.VAT or £469 for the parts only, be interested in anyones opinion on the Milltek set up

Would that be for the FN2?

As i don't think they make one for the EP3.

Sorry, FN2. I did have a Magnex rear exhaust on a previous EP3 which was just over £300 and sounded great, also gave an extra 7BHP

WHat about HKS hi power? :) pros it sounds good and cons the B-pipe rusts, good sounding for little over £400, change the b-pipe get a SS pipe made up and itd be neat.

Sorry, FN2. I did have a Magnex rear exhaust on a previous EP3 which was just over £300 and sounded great, also gave an extra 7BHP

Yeah thought it was.

Milltek exhaust's were all the rage when i owned my Fiesta Zetec-S, they sounded great and had a nice raspy tone :D

no i havent thought of them, ill have a good look around and keep my eye out for a wee bargain!!

Back