• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New fk2 Type R owner

Hey guys I'm Ryan, just ordered myself a championship white fk2, pick her up Friday can't wait! Currently have a 1.6 I dtec which has been an awesome car in fairness averaging around 75mpg but had it 7 months and wish I went for the type r to begin with but as I said trading this in and picking her up Friday!

Been watching reviews etc before and after buying the car and not sure I'm 100% set with the noise, but obviously haven't lived with it yet so may quite enjoy the noise once I live with it, just wondering how many of you are happy with the stock sound and how many have ended up putting a cat back on it? Was looking at scorpion, milltek and cobra all sound rather nice

Look forward to being a part of your community!

Cheers!

Yeah I did think that on the test drive as well, like the turbo noises etc but the actual note just seems a bit flat, do like the sound of that cobra, they good quality?

Welcome and congrats! I've really warmed to the fk2 and think it looks awesome. I'm looking at getting a resonated milltek hopefully at some point next year

Back