• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 New FN2 Advice.

Hello,

I'll be getting my Milano Red Civic FN2 on Friday :D and am wondering if anybody can help me with a few questions.

Firstly, which is the best air intake for the car? I've seen several but would be keen on one which is easy to install and requires minimal modification to the inside of the engine.

Secondly, is the Milltek exhaust system the only option available and roughly what should I expect to pay all in?

Thirdly, is warranty completely gone once doing these modifications? With my previous car (Skoda Fabia Vrs) the warranty was only affected on the parts you modified.

Lastly, im from Sunny N.Ireland and am finding it difficult to locate places where I can get these modifications. Can anyone local shed some light on this?

Thanks for your help.

Ello and welcome to TRO. Miltek - £450 ish, HKS £575 ish, still relatively small amount of exhausts available. The Miltek is cracking though.

Powertec £145.00 ish kit from ABP motorsport induction kit, takes 25 mins to fit, no modifications required. Not getting into a Cone filter/CAI argument here, just answering your question.

Warranty, Just like your Skoda, only affects parts modified.

Speak with turbo-Type-R-Manda She's over your way ;)

Thanks "Beat the wife"! Excellent answer to all points raised. I had a look at the ABP website and it seems to be the place to go and get all the mods done at once.
The mods are at least a year away (or so I tell myself) so I can get the funds built up. That Milltek sounds awesome though. I'd love to have it for the NW200 in May :twisted:.

Another downside to being in N. Ireland is the lack of decent fuel. As far as I can see BP Ultimate, Shell Super Unleaded and Maxol Super Unleaded are the only options :mad:. Any ideas what the car will run best on?

Thanks.

Back