• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New FN2 owner looking for some heads up

Hi I have just picked up my Milano red 2009 plate ctr fn2 GT Model, iv never owned a honda but have had a few hot hatches in my day including a Clio 172 and an Astra vxr but I traded in my 2008 mk5 2.0 tdi golf gt sport for the civic and coming from the well spec'd golf I didn't know what to expect as a lot of people seem to slate this model of type r but now driving and owning it I CANNOT see why people don't like them great cabin well spec'd and great to drive

Now for the questions if use don't mind: brake dust is all over the place clean the wheels and a day later they are covered, do I maybe need new pads?

In the morning when I pull away there's a creeking Noise coming from the back right sounds like maybe suspension but goes away after driving it for 2 minutes

And is there anything else I should look for, the car is from Arnold Clark and would prefer to see if there are any other issues as I hate letting them away with anything before warranty runs out it's also on 48k miles and the 60k service is due in 3 months what does this service entail?

Thanks in advance for any advice and thanks for listening

nyjybena.jpg

jusa5evu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks mate that had covered a good bit of info! As said new to the honda brand so trying to learn bits about it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back