• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New forum scheme

Hobbes

Walking Stiffy
Hi guys,
I'd love to check out the new forum scheme, but unfortunatley everytime I try to edit my profile it tries to tell me off about the size of my signiture.............. :roll:

Now I dont wanna lose my sig picture cause I think its small enough and I love it, so first off please dont be mean and say "Oh right well then we'll have to delete that".

But is there anyway you can override this warnming msg for my account so I can check it out?

If its gonna cause too much trouble then no worries.... just thought I'd try and check it out.

cheers

Mark

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

That *actually* scared me at first!!!

Cool, will check it out and give review.

Thanks loads dude.

8)

Hobbes said:
Hi guys,
I'd love to check out the new forum scheme, but unfortunatley everytime I try to edit my profile it tries to tell me off about the size of my signiture.............. :roll:

Now I dont wanna lose my sig picture cause I think its small enough and I love it, so first off please dont be mean and say "Oh right well then we'll have to delete that".

tut...rules is rules matey ;) :lol:

Al said:
Hobbes said:
Hi guys,

tut...rules is rules matey ;) :lol:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I Know and I have to say I was "umming and Arring" about whether or not to mention anything!

:oops: :oops: I love my little sig..........

I'll be extra good from now on Mr Moderators........

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :p :lol: :wink:

(Ta guys, appreciate it)

Back