• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New front bumper!

hey i need a new front bumper for my 03' CTR was wondering mainly where to get one from thats not extortion and whether to go for facelift bumper ???

Personally I would stick with the original PFL bumper, keep your eye on civic forums for people breaking ctr's. Bumpers go quick though :)

Yea i have seen this lol I seen somebody had said on another thread 240 sprayed and delivered from Honda would that be for a FN2 though? Wasnt sure if they would still do ep3 bumpers?

EP3 bumper is about £260 painted in either facelift or pre-facelift.If you're going to change to facelift, you will need more than just a bumpe; i.e facelift lip, facelift grill, facelift badges, cooling plate and clips, possibly arch trim. All of that will cost about a grand, if not more.

Hope you don't need that bottom spoiler as well then. I'm sure it costs more than the bumper :0

Hope you don't need that bottom spoiler as well then. I'm sure it costs more than the bumper :0

Hey am i right in thinking that the facelift bumper has the bottom spoiler, does the preface bumper not come all as one??

Back