• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New Integra Type-R

Ok, we're all awaiting the March 07 launch of the new CTR, but does anyone know what Honda's plan is with the ITR? Will it's current model be a runout model and the line discontinued ?

I must confess, the GT pack, glass roof, and white paint for the new type-r, makes it look sexy as hell - I think Honda should do away with the big type-r decal on the skirts, that's the only thing that'll put me off.

Just thought i'd mention it since originally i was going the DC5 route, before I bought the CTR, with the view the DC5 would be my next car...

DC5 ends production this year does it not?

It's ending soon, if not then it already has. But I do know that they are not planning on making another Integra.

I am surprised that Honda would discontinue the DC5, since the DC2 was the original type-r (i think), and that's where it all started. Plus i'm sure with the Acura in the states, and DC5 in Japan it's a popular model ???

That would be the biggest shame if they stopped the DC5, other than them not selling them in the UK of course.

Back