• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New ITG Maxogen Owner - My feedback

Have had my EP3 about a week now and loving it. It came with a Piper X induction kit which if I am honest, I was never keen on. I had read a lot about the open cone making the car hesitant and lacking smooth throttle response especially at lower speeds which I felt mine was suffering from. I managed to buy a 6 month old ITG Maxogen and wow, the car is transformed. Not only does the car rev more freely but the throttle response and pick up is so much more instant. The car feels more alive. Another thing I have noticed is no more induction noise or rattle sound when Vtec kicks in. Just smooth boost. It also previously felt like the power dipped for a split second before Vtec kicked in but it certainly does not feel that way now. Anyway, very happy with my ITG Maxogen.

Have an unsilenced B Pipe on the way which should make the car sound a little sweeter but not too loud.

Best thing i fitted to mine was my itg the car is alot more response than with the standard air filter

I'm also thinking of getting one of these. Been reading up on various closed box systems and the ITG seems to look a strong contender. Don't want too much induction noise so I've ruled out Gruppe M and Tegiwa copy.;)

I'm also thinking of getting one of these. Been reading up on various closed box systems and the ITG seems to look a strong contender. Don't want too much induction noise so I've ruled out Gruppe M and Tegiwa copy.;)

I have found that you get a very minor amount of growl but its so minimal that you may not notice it. My car is driving really smooth now so I am very happy with my ITG.

Back