• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

new look to the engine bay!

just started plasti-dipping the spark cover and inlet cover in blue to lighten up the bay!
will post more photos when fitted!!
IMG_4586[1].jpg

How does plastidip fare under heat? Could the engine get hot enough to melt it? Might be a stupid question but k20s are known for getting especially hot?

I did have a little read around first and many places say its suitable for engine bays, and the manufactures also claim it can withstand upto 100 degrees, but ill have to keep my eye on it for the first couple of drives

Very different, tbh I'm not sure if I like it but good on you for trying something different.

took it for a long drive the other day, so far no signs of meting or peeling, the joys of it is that if you put it back together and it does look crap, you can peel it off and do another colour!

Back