• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New member with a 2002 NHB ATR.

Hello chaps, my name is Dan and I'm a Hondaholic. Some of you might know me from the EK9/ITR and ATR forums, I previously had a fairly modified EK4 VTi which I used for various duties from pootling to work, to trackdays, autosolos, sprints and the odd road rally. She was a peach on the handling front but I sadly had to let it go after four years due to my little boy arriving in my life, so it (and my horrendous diseasal daily) have made way for this, which I picked up a few months ago:

SAM_2068.jpg

SAM_2069.jpg

SAM_2071.jpg

It is a 2002 NHB facelift, completely standard bar some chrome exhaust tips and so very nearly 'mint' it is let down by just a small burn on the drives seat and a cracked foglight, other than that I really cant fault it.

Few of the previous EK4 too:

lppd2.jpg

LPPd.jpg

So yea, Hi. If my other forum memberships are anything to go by, you'll most likely find me in the suspension and brakes section. :)

Back