• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Hi everyone I've just become a new member I've recently just bought a civic type r fn2 is there any problems to look out for . And also what's the best performance mods to do on a low budget anybody help cheers Jamie?

Welcome in, get some photos up!

I don't have a FN2 but I guess keeping the oil topped up and roof rust are the common ones.

Aftermarket intake & exhaust are always going to be the first go to mods followed by a map for some more power

Ano need to get some pictures uploaded just had a service from honda so oils fine. Been looking at aftermarket intakes cheers for the advice. Are all civic type r's feel like they have no torque and feel like they sometimes miss at low speed and low revs cheers

Those basic bolt ons might help with the flat spot at low revs but again a map would make all the difference after some mods are attached

Back