• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 New mods FN2

Hi guys !

New wheels and Clutchmasters FX400 cutch + Aluminium flywheel attached;)

Cheers

Attachments

• 08042009(001).jpg
    08042009(001).jpg
    278.3 KB · Views: 73
  • 08042009(002).jpg
    08042009(002).jpg
    289 KB · Views: 57
  • 08042009(003).jpg
    08042009(003).jpg
    412.8 KB · Views: 59
  • 08042009(004).jpg
    08042009(004).jpg
    424.4 KB · Views: 50
Last edited by a moderator:
Those are nice wheels :D, did they come painted like that or did u get it done? I would love to have the money to get some new wheels for mine.

Nice mate,

Looking forward to seeing the car sitting on them properly :D .

That's quite a nice little list of treats you've added to your FN2, any pics of the car with the wheels on chap?

Eibach

Thanks guys ! I will not put pics today cause the car looks little bit weird on stock springs .I've ordered Eibach Springs today. Fitting next week.
Cheers !

Thanks guys ! I will not put pics today cause the car looks little bit weird on stock springs .I've ordered Eibach Springs today. Fitting next week.
Cheers !

Would be good to see before and afters though with the springs so you could put them both up at the same time;)

Very nice wheels friend! What colour is the car? Saying that, they'd probably suit all the colours! Imagine on white without the red lip......mmmmm the lip should suit other colours.

Hey, how low is dat profile duuuude(second pic)..... lowest profile I ever saw......:lol:

Can't wait to see the pics!

Mate how is the car with that lovely list of treats? Is it night and day differant performance wise or not really?

Keep up the good work;)

I look forward to seeing some pics of the wheels fitted, they look :cool:. What size are they?

CTR

Stock springs:( I need Eibach soon...
Unfortunatelly, pic made by cell phone

Attachments

• 10042009(002).jpg
    10042009(002).jpg
    317.1 KB · Views: 82
Nice wheels, can't wait to see some photos when they're on the car. I can imagine them on a NHB ep3 premier with tinted windows, it'll probably make it look a little like the A-team van or something. I wonder how they'll look on a CW though. My white alloys are clean all of 1 day!

Back