• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FD2 New Mugen RR

:twisted: :twisted:

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Losers, why couldn't they make it all carbon fibre. Seems a shame leaving the rear quarter panel standard

I really don't like the MY 2009 rear lights, suprisingly I don't think black does it any favours either!

Interesting....i think its only worth another special edition if its carrying MORE power...otherwise they're not really going achieve much more.

Just looked at this again - are those LED light strips in the front bumper (997 turbo stylee)? I like!!

Losers, why couldn't they make it all carbon fibre. Seems a shame leaving the rear quarter panel standard

The rear quarter is a part of the steel bodyshell so would be impossible to make out of CF due to the strength needed for impact protection (you need Kevlar for that). The only way they could do it is by sticking a cosmetic ply over the metal but that wouldn't be good for weight saving.

Back