• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

new my 200sx and civic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom50a

Banned
hi all right iv just brought my self an 03 honda civic i havnt currently got pictures atm because iphone cameras packed up :/ ill try and get pics 2moz or 2 nite and way ill rite a spec out
its only a 1.4 :(
type r interier
type r skirts
tein coilovers
some diffrent bottem arms
d2 rear camber arms
type r spoiler
some gash alloys will be getting them changed at some point
its booked in for a full respray in 2 weeks due to the body work being in not the best condtion its currently got a red door and green wing :( but i got the car for a ** price so no worries :) im thinking of going white

and hears my 200sx :)
spec
walbo 255 fuel pump
t28 turbo
full 3" exahust inc manifold
stage 2 ecu
fmic
hks evc 3 boost controller
there mite be summit else iv forgot but ill add up if i rember it
it shud be running around 260bhp

IMG_0403.jpg

IMG_0404.jpg

the 200s going off the raod for winter while some major progress goins into her ;)

also does any 1 no how much 2nd tein coilovers sell for? they look almost brand new cheers

:/ i do hate forums sum times so much critsuim cmon tell me what u dont like or what iv *** wrong ?????

i no :( i do regret that my self but its all insureance purposes atm as im only 21 :/ it will be k20ed at some point just need to get looks new wheels etc sorted first

ye i did just read the txt language bit on the welcome email i got sorry ill try and stop it, just used to doing it all the time :(

:/ i do hate forums sum times so much critsuim cmon tell me what u dont like or what iv *** wrong ?????

Welcome to the forum :D .

Please refrian from using text speak, its banned on this forum.

Thank you.

Naa its a pretty sweet car... kinda like a baby rwd skyline R32. I've always quite liked em. Jap favorite for the drift scene arn't they? Get that diff locked and buy some shares in a reputable tyre manufacturer

yea japs defently the best for the drifting scence dont think im ever ***** get anthor car which isnt jap now, i was quite worried about posting on honda forums cause i no honda nuts can be very pickey, like if i dont put somethink down by its proper name or if i dont mod somthink to there taste or which isnt jap, jdm. dont worry it will all be modded to good taste very jdm ;) so far all nice replies bar 1 or 1 commets ;)

Type posts in MS word then copy onto here. That way spellchecker will sort out any text speak and atrocious spelling.

ye sorry ill get used to it soon just so used to wrighting in txt language, excuse my bad spelling etc as well :(

Kill yourself, then transmit remains of spirit to a new born child. Aim for an upper middle class family, attend a prestigious school, excel at the written word then return to the forum and start over.

Caveat - ensure you put car into storage before your first death. And perhaps establish a hugely elaborate scheme using a parcel delivery booked for 17 years into the new life where you receive a hand written note from yourself at this moment explaining what happened and why you needed to start again, also revealing the storage place and relevant legal documents allowing you to retrieve the car.

Think of it akin to a David Fincher kafkaesque take on Trading Places. But without Jamie-Lee Curtis as I'm unsure her fifty something year old breasts would translate well.

Actually if you binned Fincher and got David Lynch instead that could work.

Or use Word as Skelly suggests. Your choice bro.

Ye cheers guys I don't Evan no why I signed up.. Maybe I was expecting a warm welcome, guess I forgot forums are full of nobs. forums are only good for buying and selling things...

Ye cheers guys I don't Evan no why I signed up.. Maybe I was expecting a warm welcome, guess I forgot forums are full of nobs. forums are only good for buying and selling things...

Honeslty, try not to be put off by this, its just got off on the wrong foot.

We're just having a laugh.

This is a very friendly place with lots of valued members :) .

Nah.. no need for that. I might actually get something done at work then. LOL.

Thanks for being considerate though. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back