• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New NHB premier :)

Hi all

New joiner.

So I picked up my NHB premier last week (my second ep3) and despite the weather managed to give a clean, clay bar, polish and wax today and got her back to the gorgeous NHB colour.

After a few crappy cars getting me from A to B I decided enough was enough and I needed some Vtech back in my life :)

Picked her up for £4700 off and old gentleman with 10 months mot (no advisories) 6 months tax 62k and FSH. Was originally looking online for about a month for decent one when I saw this one crop up on good old autotrader. Up for £5300 with minimum details and only 3 pictures.. Had no clue it was a premier until I did about a x100 zoom on the windscreen I noticed it had the recaro's, decided to give the ad a call and when asking if this was the premier edition he advised the car was black?! Intrigued I travelled the 2.5 hour journey and to my luck it was the premier edition. After some haggling got him down to a fair price and parted to our ways. Had a local garage and good friend give the car a full look over and full service and found no issues at all and is in great condition.

The car came with the AC extra, Full original Honda sat nav/DVD player too (pretty rare these days I think?)

All in all I think I got a good deal. Got a supersprint B pipe and eibach 30mm springs on order plus a few other ideas up my sleeve which I'm sure ** update you all with soon

Took some pics today but will put up some more once the weather clears up!

have a nice Sunday all :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 67
Nice looking ep3 they are really nice in night hawk black mines is the same colour just wish I had recaros in mine I want the red recaros you got any plans for the car?

Thanks mate the recaro's are lovely, hug you really tight IMO. Yeah the NHB scrubs up lovely, had Milano red last time but seemed to fade. Just a few subtle mods at the moment, then a FRSU and thinking of having the wheels sprayed in a goldy colour, almost like the colour of the ones on scoobys. Not too sure yet, seen some pics with that colour and looks good but not seen in person.. Open to suggestions though

I know what you mean bout the red I've had a couple of cars in red and they are a right pain to keep up together I reckon the gold wheels would look nice especially with car being black what part of the south east you live?

Yeah that's what I was thinking. Near Eastbourne other side of Brighton, about 1.5 hours from you if your at Southampton, got a couple of friends who went uni down there and live there now

Cool i reckon you should do the gold on your wheels will look nice and did you machine polish the civic?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Haha ok i want to machine polish mine to see if it comes up any better heres a couple of pics of mine
uploadfromtaptalk1391971952193.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1391971992546.jpg

So Im thinking of this colour, BBKS Gold GK1, I think it looks pretty slick.

Opinions please..

Attachments

• 1315_img78396.jpg
    1315_img78396.jpg
    442.5 KB · Views: 50
Yeah I was definately lucky, couldnt believe my luck when he didnt know if it was a premier edition, just told me he brought it because he 'preffered the seats'. Yeah its in at the moment for BBS gold GK1 (Subaru gold) and a light black tint on the rear lights. Ive only ever seen 1 ep3 with gold and it looked smart, I just hope it doesnt turn out looking 'Chavvy' or itl be back in for anthracite. Supersprint b pipe is on its way from Italy so should be here by tomorrow (According to eightspeed) :rolleyes:

The gold wheels will look smart my wheels are anthracite they look better than standard silver i think

Ordered my unsilenced superspint b-pipe from Eightspeed and took like 6 months with nonstop ringing the guy. Great quality exhaust with nice sound though. Hope you have better luck than me mate :)

Yeah Ive heard good things about the B pipe, wanted to keep the OEM tail pipe but the Spoon N1 is growing on me, dont think the neighbours will appreciate the noise as much as me though :twisted:

Fingers crossed.. Got hold of him yesterday after 2 texts, 1 voicemail and 3 missed calls. Advised me that the stock had been dispatched from Italy and I would recieve next day delievery and ETA end of this week.. Will keep you posted.

Back