• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New NHB premier :)

Nice Premier mate :cool: get some more pics up when you get chance, gold or bronze works really well against the NHB paintwork

The customer service from Eightspeed is appauling, suprised he is still in business

I'm in the same boat :D Always loved the Spoon N1 but worried about putting it with the Supersprint and getting an asbo from my neighbours lol. I'm happy at the moment though with the Supersprint, gives it a really nice tone and rasp, worth the money. I will be watching closely to see if you get the N1 and your thoughts on it :)

Picked her up last night, great job by a good friend. Wish this weather would clear up so I can get some proper pictures up but here she is with the gold/bronze refurb, he also did a light tint on the rears. Will get some better pictures over the weekend

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    304.7 KB · Views: 54
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    226.1 KB · Views: 43
Yeah they turned out pretty nice, just need the springs to hurry up now. Got any plans for yours this year?

That was a good colour choice mate. Suits it well, will look real nice once you get the springs on too, these cars look much better with even a subtle drop. You going for the full geo with the springs? FRSU the best thing you'll ever do to an EP3!

Gotta love milano red jim and yeah hopefully if all works out was gonna get coilovers but didnt want it stupidly low so i chose 30 mm springs for the frsu is it only certain places to get it done or anywhere sorry if it sounds abit stupid abit hazey on the fitment side and where to

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Lol, sorry Conor, that last was aimed at Ljcharm!

But yeah, wish I'd found a good Milano! 30mm is a good drop. You need adjustable camber arms and bolts for frsu, there will be plenty places around that can do proper four wheel alignment. Have a look in the suspension section.

Its im to blame thought i was on my thread but i werent cheers for the help jim ** stop spammmin this thread now feel bad haha

Thanks jimbo, yeah defiantly going with the FRSU which parts do you recommend? Agreed, the slight drop does make such a difference in apperance :).

Conor no problem, we all do it from time to time. As long as you have the correct geo setup figures then any garage can do it for you.. That's next on my to do list

Cheers ljcharm i got all the parts just need to fit them and get it done just need decent weather haha

Know the feeling mate, been raining down here for about 3 weeks non stop, depressing! Roll on summer and them long drives

So the eibach sportlines have been fitted :).. However, they do feel lower than a 30mm drop all round and handling feels not as tight, also I swear there is a slight rubber smell when I get out the car, unsure if this is because im lower to the tyre of if they are slightly rubbing.. Anyone else had this problem? However, she is booked in on the 12th March at TGM Sport racing in fleet for a FRSU with camber arms and bolts after recommendations by everyone on this forum.. Is the FRSU really as good as everyone states? I hope so! Maybe a silly questions and apolgies in advance but when my tyres are changed will i require another tracking alignment for FRSU?

Will post some pics up tomorow after a good clean of how the car sits with the springs :)

Back