• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New NHB premier :)

Snow foam

Good early clean and some pics of how she sits on the eibach 30mm drop all round. Fills the arches perfectly. IMO

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    229.8 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 48
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 53
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    251.7 KB · Views: 42
Thanks, I was unsure at first but it does look fresh. Pictures on my phone don't really do it any justice

FRSU makes a massive difference. Had mine lowered 30mm on eibach's and immediately it feels a little judderey going round roundabouts and corners but that's because the geometry will be slightly out until you get it aligned. Looking good by the way! Haven't seen many black ep3's with gold wheels. As you say 30mm drop is perfect I reckon.

So... 6 weeks later my unsilenced supersprint b pipe eventually arrives. Can't wait to fit this later :D

Good old Eightspeed... :/ At least it wasn't 6 months like mine haha! Love the sound with this b-pipe though, worth every penny! Will never go back to standard :D

Just a few updates pics, will get some better ones tomorrow. Having a nightmare trying to upload a video on here via the iPad. .MOV not recognised is the error message.. Anyone know how to upload?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    646 KB · Views: 36
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 27
Loving how it looks with the gold oem wheels lj,have you tinted the rear lights ?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Thanks Connor, yours is coming along nicely. Yes mate, got a good friend who professionally sprayed them, you can't see in the pics but when the suns out they have a slight bronze look in different angles, really suits the car and wheel combination, ** try get some pics. I see you had your headlights machine polished, I have the same issue but think mines on the inside too.. So annoying!

Cheers man its getting there mate slowly but surely and thought so ya can see the tints i the picture you put on your last post looks good and see you have got the same problem with the headlights as me ahah i got a replacement headlight off ebay for 60 so thatl do the job like haha

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Car is looking nice man. I'm not normally a big fan of tinted lights, but they do look nice and stealthy on your car.

I just ordered a rotary polisher, so I'll be practicing on the lights before going anywhere near the scary thin Honda paint!

How are you finding the unsilenced b-pipe?

Yeah, I think it's pulling off the stealthy look I'm going for :)

The pipe is amazing exactly what I wanted, screaming vtech but almost standard when stationary, love the throaty tone it has now. Got a video I wanted to put up but was filmed in the iPad and it's not liking .MOV files on the forum, god knows why?

Was reading your thread the other day jimbo, loving the ideas you've created with yours, was ***** ask how is the ITG induction, I'm torn between that and the tegiwa gruppe m replica?!?

Oh... Just got home to find this little beauty awaiting me, ** sure til be "strutting" it's way onto the R very shortly :p

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    329.7 KB · Views: 21
Looks like some nice additions mate. I've never seen a rear x brace like that before, it'll be interesting to see if you feel any difference.

I love the ITG it's stealthy and really quiet, but looks great in the engine bay. If you want noise get a Teg M, if you don't then go for a ITG. They're not easy to find though, it took me a year to find one at a good price.

So the spoon n1 arrived a few days ago.. Coupled with a supersprint b pipe it's so LOUD! Thinking of maybe selling on or swapping if anyone would be interested ..

P.s..

I would be looking for either a Tegiwa induction or mugen spoiler.. Spoon N1 is coming off this friday. Will post pics later

Back