• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

S2000 & NSX New NSX test mule?

Looks like press talk to me. Can't see that being an offical Honda production! What's with the 4 exhausts at the back? :lol:

8) Looks mid-engined considering how much length they've added behind the doors.

Can't search on the MOT/DLVA report on that reg tell you exactly what engine the car has? that'll tell you if it's a V10 for sure.

The vehicle details for OU07 EFX are:

Date of Liability 01 05 2008
Date of First Registration 15 05 2007
Year of Manufacture 2007
Cylinder Capacity (cc) 5000CC
CO2 Emissions 0g/Km
Fuel Type Petrol
Export Marker Not Applicable
Vehicle Status Licence Not Due
Vehicle Colour SILVER
Vehicle Type Approval
The information contained on this page is correct at the time of enquiry.
Vehicle Excise Duty Rate for vehicle
6 Months Rate £99.00
12 Months Rate £180.00

sweet where did you get the web page to find out the engine in the car? i know you used the tag on the front of the car to get the info but i don't know what website you're getting all this info from... and that is likely just a test mule for the engine i seriously doubt the new nsx will be a stretch s2000... besides the s2k is about to be out of production they bout to build the greatest honda sports cars ever the new nsx and the s2500

Back