• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New Personl Best ET 13.22 :)

Peter Pan

I aint posting no more!
Today at Shakespear Race way managed a 13.22 Seconds at 111.80 MPH

pulled a 2.22 60ft all on Street Tyres

Dont think there much left in it to be honest as was doing 13.2 second runs time after time :) with a couple 13.3 thrown in and then messing about some 13.5 Seconds

Without getting the 60ft time down dont think will improve much but new Semi slicks may be the way as possible for a 2.00 60ft and then a 12.9 / 13.00 Second Pass Its got the power no doubt about that...........

Also massive congrats to Guy Chamberlain from CPL Racing in his N/A Civic managing a 13.80 :) With Just Header, Cat Back, K-Pro, Quaife Diff, and Clutch Masters Clutch also on totally standard Toyo Proxies :) Hats off to him as once again I didnt think he would do it but he did.

Also hot on his trail was Carl (N77 CEJ) with a blistering time of 13.86 Seconds impressive as he still has no uprated Clutch or Diff :) Im sure he can go a bit faster yet :)

I must take the effort to take my passenger seat out and see what I can do then :) all In a good days work

Some funny bits were some Guys in a cough 600BHP Skyline that I was desperate to race finally lined up with them and it started to rain :evil: Fastest time I seen them pull was a 13.40 Second pass, so I would have had them :) Damn shame that

It was the Vaxhaul Show and not a lot to report really lots of sheds a couple of 2 litre Corsas a couple of turbos but nowt earth shattering :) only the VX220 Tuned by Courtney was any good doing low to high 12 second passes :).....................................................

Now where was that Lotus Exige ready for my K20 :)

Lol I did wonder when I was going to get asked that :)

the car is being featured in Jap Performance in each stage of development :) but I can tell you its running a TODA Header and guess what a TODA Exhaust :) ohh and a Quaife ATB Diff

Tarticus said:
Also massive congrats to Guy Chamberlain from CPL Racing in his N/A Civic managing a 13.80 :) With Just Header, Cat Back, K-Pro, Quaife Diff, and Clutch Masters Clutch also on totally standard Toyo Proxies :) Hats off to him as once again I didnt think he would do it but he did.

Also hot on his trail was Carl (N77 CEJ) with a blistering time of 13.86 Seconds impressive as he still has no uprated Clutch or Diff :) Im sure he can go a bit faster yet :)

I know how you love the whole "told you so" thing Tart.... so here you go....

TOLD YOU SO! :wink: (as in, it is possible with stock cams and no blower!)

TP Stop laughing at the back :wink:

CTR_Paul said:
Tarticus said:
Uk's Fastest stock cam'd N/A CTR?

Sorry to sort of hijack the thread but this made me laugh on CTR_Paul post :)

Then I noticed the question mark :)

Be interesting to see what 1/4 Mile times it does next year if you do plan on running it, then we will know if its the fastest Matt D from what I know has gone the fastest so far stock cams then N77 :) Be interesting :)

Also read this from another post

Onto letstorquebhp...
Power at Flywheel (BHP) : 245
Weight without Driver (KG) : 1185 (I have a few light bits)
Power to Weight Ratio (BHP Per Ton) : 210.07
0 - 60 (Secs) : 5.49
0 - 100 (Secs) : 13.16
60 - 100 (Secs) : 7.67
Quarter Mile (Secs) : 13.85
Terminal Speed (MPH) : 102.58
Drag Strip Quarter Mile (Secs) : 13.65
Drag Strip Terminal Speed (MPH) : 104.4

You will seriously seriously be very very hard pused to get into the 13 second bracket, with that set up I wouldnt believe the figures there is other software that will give a much more accurate reading, be intersting to see how fast it goes, but from my experience it wont be a 13 second car (well not with stock cams and no Gas etc etc)

1/4m is really weighted towards the launch, you can have a very quick car and not see the evidence due to tyre choice, wether or not you've stripped out the car, suspension etc etc. 1/4m times aren't the ultimate guide to how powerful the engine is as I'm sure you know. 60-100 eliminates the chance of wheel spin on a dry road (bar 9psi people and TP with NOS) and I think you'll find the K-Pro figures for that to be very accurate, granted the 0-60 from K-Pro can be out as it's possible to spin the wheels in 2nd with some ease, the same can't be said doing 60-100 changing from 3rd to 4th. I do know that LetstorqueBHP can be rather generous with there guesses though, so understand where your coming from fella.

If N77, FOL and MattD can do v low 14's and v high 13's with less power I think it's not unreasonable to say I'm in with a shout of that although drag racing isn't my thing.

Uk's Fastest stock cam'd N/A CTR?

Find me a more powerful one and I'll remove it.... :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congrats to Guy, Carl and of course youself on great times today! 8)

I know how you love the whole "told you so" thing Tart.... so here you go....

I was shocked m8 I had been winding guy up about it for ages, and both Carl and Guy produced the goods........ I think that even they will admit we think that that may be the best there going to go though with the current set up

Well the cabring and the bit of JDM on my car has obviously improved the power :lol:

I reckon if I could just get my 60ft down a little then I maybe able to get down a little more, probably something similar to Guys but I started to get closer but it was only me on the strip :lol: and it was coming to the end of the day so the strip was wearing down I think, less grip the last few goes.

Still I am happy I got down to the 13's which was my aim for the set up I have until my next step

Carl

Back