• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 New purchase

207FF465-ABE6-4973-B32A-24B8E1EDD6E6_zpsnjpudksw.jpg

Just pirchased this bad boy absolutely In love with it

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats. What colour did you go for?

Edit: just realised your image didn't work. Try hosting it on an image hosting site like flickr or photobucket. :smt023

Thank you! I went for the blue, sorry the photo didn't work, not used to all this lol real head turner first one I have seen about on the road

Congrats. What colour did you go for?

Edit: just realised your image didn't work. Try hosting it on an image hosting site like flickr or photobucket. :smt023

I seen a white one and as for Honda having there limited edition white it most certainly was a let down, blue should be the new limited edition

Looks awesome in blue congrats dude.

I picked mine up on Friday! (this is actually mine, I didn't just take a picture inside a honda dealership) :)

VawTi8n.jpg

They do look beautiful fresh from the dealers. Here's mine on collection day March 1st.

25973955864_03a9f1fbff_b.jpg

and then after a little work!

26513165711_a364719499_b.jpg

Gah... Can't wait! Don't get my grubby little mitts on mine until Friday! Blue for me too, I think it looks great and contrasts beautifully with the red highlights.

Back