• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 new R vrs old R

I have never been beaten by an fn2 in my ep3. On the track or the twistys. Old argument but i still enjoy it :p

What if..

you had the EK9 Vs EP3 Vs FD2 and FN2. Who would be quicker on the track standard??

There's only one way to find out:

HarryHill_fight-1.jpg

can't see why not. from what i could find online it's quicker 0-60 than a fd2, and smaller, from what i've heard it's very manoverable, so i would guess it's better through the bends. on the straights the fd would have an advantage but the ek reaches tec quicker.

Id like to see it, all the 'R' range on track giving it some.

Go on youtube and type in VTEC battle and it will give you loads of vids.

Seen a accord type r new shape JDM EP3 and DC5 going at it on a wet track. EP3 is awsome, lost to the DC5 from driver error.

Are you referring to the ek9 0-60 of 5.6secs? IIRC the fastest any magazine has managed is 7.2secs....

Go on youtube and type in VTEC battle and it will give you loads of vids.

Seen a accord type r new shape JDM EP3 and DC5 going at it on a wet track. EP3 is awsome, lost to the DC5 from driver error.

Yeah they all said the EP was quicker. It was Best Motorings Vtec Club. I have the DVD infront of me here.

EK9 is quicker 0-60. i think it would beat the fd2.

EK9 is certainly not quicker to 60 than the FD2, and that sub 6 second time has never, ever been repeated.

The FD2 would monster the EK9 round a track for overall pace.

Back