• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New to honda and i need help

What kind of efects would a remap have on the mpg?

It would probably improve it. If you put a more free flowing intake/exhaust on your engine will probably run lean.

Remaps for Honda's are an expensive business though. You're looking at £600-700 easy.

Thanks Jermal. Just lookend at your pics. Car looks awesome. Love the look of the N1.

The Spoon system is loud compared to other systems on the market. Also, the N1 sits nicely in the DC5 recess, but the EP3 exhaust recess lends itself more to a double can or larger exhaust.

I actually really like the look of the standard exhaust and as standard car cars go its still quite loud so at the moment at least id like to change the headers and ditch the cat. I imagine it would sound pretty good.

Thanks for sharing your research Eathslug.

However I would say that the GM is not much louder than stock when driving normally, from about 4k rpm onwards the dB's will increase steadily until Vtec where the GM will go into sonic overdrive.
All in all this makes it ideal for any trip to the shops.:lol:

I agree and disagree. Its silent unless you put your foot down more then say 7-10% throttle. If the pedal is planted it booms very loudly then screams! 3-4k rpm if foot down is very loud. Obviously as im sure you were implying if driven "normally" its not a problem.

I agree and disagree. Its silent unless you put your foot down more then say 7-10% throttle. If the pedal is planted it booms very loudly then screams! 3-4k rpm if foot down is very loud. Obviously as im sure you were implying if driven "normally" its not a problem.

Yeah man by 'normally' I meant driving in an economical fashion. If you are giving it the beans the thing is super loud.:)

Back