• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 New to the site, new to type R - be gentle!!

Hello Guys,

I got slated on another forum for asking a sensible question so i've migrated to this site as recommended by someone.

I'm new to type r's i'm sending back my seat leon FR and getting my FN2 on the 1st December, gotta say, can't wait

1 question for you guys. Is there anyway of securing my type R badge? i had had my FR badge nicked twice now and it's really beginning to **** me off lol

thanks fellas

Welcome fella. Not sure about how you go about securing the badge (super glue?? :smt102 ) but I'm sure someone will be along with a better suggestion than mine. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome to the site mate. I'm not sure how they are on the FN, sure one of the FN2 owners will confirm. Oh, please no text speak on here.

Cheers.

hi mate, nice to speak to you again. Yeah, the badge thing! other than cut their fingers off, i'm not sure lol

Hi buddy.

Not sure how you could secure the badge any more than the adhesive the manufacturers use. If you stick it down with something stronger, the little shítes will only damage the car getting it off. If they want it, they will take it unfortunately.

yeah its a real issue, and upsetting to be honest. I think we should petition a new law on this that states we can break each and every finger if we catch them at it :twisted:

Welcome to the forum mate:D

Its a little extreme, but if its that bad by you how about de-badging it?

Other than that its like Jermal said if they decied they want it enough they will have it either way:(

Welcome to the forum mate:D

Its a little extreme, but if its that bad by you how about de-badging it?

Other than that its like Jermal said if they decied they want it enough they will have it either way:(

yeah i have thought about that, but then again why should i? i want people to know i have a typer. what kind of world are we living in!!

i actually saw a 1.4 honda the other day ( banger ) with a typer badge on it, i said to my wife that i would have a bet that that was stolen off a typer. it knocks me sick

yeah i have thought about that, but then again why should i? i want people to know i have a typer. what kind of world are we living in!!

i actually saw a 1.4 honda the other day ( banger ) with a typer badge on it, i said to my wife that i would have a bet that that was stolen off a typer. it knocks me sick

You can pick up nasty replica badges from Halfrauds for about £5-10. I would imagine it would have come from there instead.

Back