• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New Toy

Nice you picked the time to order I have waited over 3 months for these fcukers but i did get them for £420 delivered so cant complain

Nice you picked the time to order I have waited over 3 months for these fcukers but i did get them for £420 delivered so cant complain

I paid for mine sunday, posted today, and arriving tomorrow, :smt047, £490 delivered from Bigdave on here from tweakculture, can't wait.

DId you get 60 degree nuts for them? Im meant to have them free with the wheels I need to go check that just now

I got them thankfully.

The oem ones will fit but you will find them difficult to get on without scratching the paint due to the hole being so small. Internally threaded ones would be an even better idea.

I got them thankfully.

The oem ones will fit but you will find them difficult to get on without scratching the paint due to the hole being so small. Internally threaded ones would be an even better idea.

Oh right cheers for the info, i was only looking last night at some as i need black ones to go with the gunmetal wheels.

I asked for black but got silver :rolleyes:

Im going for the mutegi ones I think when I see them in the flesh at unit 8. The ultralites look cool but there has been cases of them having to be drilled off the car as the thread went so Im staying away from them.

I asked for black but got silver :rolleyes:

Im going for the mutegi ones I think when I see them in the flesh at unit 8. The ultralites look cool but there has been cases of them having to be drilled off the car as the thread went so Im staying away from them.

Think i'll steer clear of them too, was looking at the ultralights last night, how much are the mutegi ones?

Awesome rimmage Terence. Much easier to wax with them off the car and tyreless, it's a ballache once they are on.

Finaly Terry, you have the wheels you have wanted for ages :)

I can't wait to see them on mate.

I need to polish them first then find someone who will actually swap my tyres over without destroying the paint on them. Most places up here will not do the work unless you buy tyres from them :rolleyes:

Got the rotas on today well pleased :cool:

010-1.jpg

005-2.jpg

007-1.jpg

012-1.jpg

011-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

016.jpg

006-1.jpg

Back