• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

S2000 & NSX New toy...

Chris.

Founder
Administrator
Got this till Thursday. Love it, such a great drive. Sideways fun! :lol:

24082008300.jpg

Got it to see what it's like to live with day to day. Good move as my back is killing me so if I bought one a set of brides would have to be dropped in I think!

I like it mate, I like it a lot. I'm tempted to say yes. I drove it earlier today, then got in my Teg and I just didn't enjoy it as much. I just love the whole roof down RWD thing and the pace when in VTEC feels a lot more brutal! Sounds ace with the roof down at 9K rpm!

I like it mate, I like it a lot. I'm tempted to say yes. I drove it earlier today, then got in my Teg and I just didn't enjoy it as much. I just love the whole roof down RWD thing and the pace when in VTEC feels a lot more brutal! Sounds ace with the roof down at 9K rpm!

Sounds like you have already made your mind up mate:). imo you would be a winner with either car.

Whats the location of that picture? looks familiar

Sounds like you have already made your mind up mate:). imo you would be a winner with either car.

Wilton mate, in the main car park near The Greyhound

looks like the centre of wilton

ooops diddnt see chris's post untill after i posted. at least i know i was right lol

Wilton mate, in the main car park near The Greyhound

Is that near HQ Land Comm, I'm sure I've been there before. my mate Andy O'Neil lives near there. i remember a pub called the three bells although it could just be a mixed up drunken squaddie memory involving a brawl in chick-o-land in Salisbury followed by a long walk back into Wilton:confused: :confused: :lol:

And also i think the pub that is just out of shot had burnt down at some point??

Is that near HQ Land Comm, I'm sure I've been there before. my mate Andy O'Neil lives near there. i remember a pub called the three bells although it could just be a mixed up drunken squaddie memory involving a brawl in chick-o-land in Salisbury followed by a long walk back into Wilton:confused: :confused: :lol:

And also i think the pub that is just out of shot had burnt down at some point??

No idea mate, the bell is further out from Wilton. That shot was took where the banks etc are.

Just google earthed it, place I'm thinking of is Water Ditchampton

It was a proper long walk back from Salisbury:evil:

Back on topic, any conclusions with the S2000?

Go for it, if you don't need something practical then you will love it. Not sure on those wheels though. :confused:

The thing I like about it most is the way it puts the power down. In the Teg, due to it being FWD and having a LSD, it gets a bit hairy at times. In the Skip, you just point and shoot - it's bloody brilliant. It's also really composed in the corners as well and is very communcative.

The thing I like about it most is the way it puts the power down. In the Teg, due to it being FWD and having a LSD, it gets a bit hairy at times. In the Skip, you just point and shoot - it's bloody brilliant. It's also really composed in the corners as well and is very communcative.

Yeah that's why it's better to 60, power in 1st and 2nd gear is much better used. Just wait for the rain :lol: can easily catch you out if you're not expecting it.

Back