• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 New Type-r (FN2) side decals

Does anyone know where to get the new style Type-r side decals and grille other than from Honda. Apparently they want £130 for them if ordered after delivery. I wasn't offered them when ordering but having seen photos of them on I like the look. I took delevery of my new motor on 1st March.

Just shows this isn't a proper Type R as even Honda don't want to put the stickers on with out being paid :p

Thanks simrjor - had a look - defo cheaper than Honda. Anyone else know if these are gen.
Seeing as the pics don't show the actual items its hard to tell, but looking at his other items which are pretty much all honda there's pretty good chance they're legit..... ask him for pics of the actual items?

Holdcroft are a big group of dealerships (Honda/Subaru/Mitsi/Renault/Nissan/Saab etc) in the area, so if they are linked to the garages then yeah they will be legit. Some of the pics from the auction look like they are taken from a car forecourt too.

Thanks for the info AliA. It's either that or wait until the motor accessories companies make replicas cos there's no way I'm giving Honda 130 quid for them.:mad:

Thanks for the info AliA. It's either that or wait until the motor accessories companies make replicas cos there's no way I'm giving Honda 130 quid for them.:mad:
I'd rather pay £130 than buy a replica, get the ones off ebay. :wink:

Don't really fancy replicas either but 130 quid is a bit steep. Think I'll go for Ebay:)
I agree it is ridiculous considering they're worth only a few quid. I'd still pay £130 if it wasn't for the ebay ones, you don't pay £18k (or whatever) and then put fake stickers/badges on. :wink:

Why oh why didn't Honda supply them as standard like all other Type-R's and have a debadging option ? Yeah, you're right Neilly03 - no replicas for me ! !

Why don't you get Mook to make some up for you.......assuming he is still around.I am sure he is very capable of copying the originals and probably only cost you about £20ish.

Why don't you get Mook to make some up for you.......assuming he is still around.I am sure he is very capable of copying the originals and probably only cost you about £20ish.

I have Pm'd him about this yesterday.
I would think if he can make them there would be quite a demand

Back