• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New wheels!!!

Mate offered me some wheels I couldn't really turn down. Set of wheels and Vredestein tyres with really good tread left. EVO 9 wheels which are ENKEI's as you all know. £250 :D :D :D
I fitted them today and they look awesome. I've got some concerns though. The tyres re 235/45/17:eek: and they 8j wide with a slightly different offset.
Now they didn't rub at all anywhere when I took it for a test drive but on the way home with the old wheels in the boot I had slight rubbing on the rear driver side arch. Not too big a issue as I can roll the arches a bit. My main concern is that it seems the tyres are sticking past the arch on the front but it's hardly noticeable. I've tried to capture this in the pictures. Question is will it pass MOT???

Looking good.

You'd have to have a right jobs worth MOT inspecter to fail that I'd say.

Thanks lads. Car failed MOT but not on the wheels and tyres luckily. Rear anti role bar drop link was snapped at one side :eek: ....... Mechanic said it's potholes :evil:. Besides that the car was fine. Done both anti role bar drop links now. Need to sort the arches(rolling). It's quite bad as soon as I've got a bit of weight in the boot.

Back