• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New

Hi everyone im new to this forum just picked up my first type r last weekend,

Its a 56 plate cosmic grey ep3 premier erdition with only 26000 miles its absolutly mint and i couldn't be happier with it heres one photo i took at my work will get some more soon

IMG_0593.jpg

only one thing i think it has the funny starter motor noise ona cold morning still under 30day arnold clark warrenty though does a new starter actually cure the problem or is it unavoidable

parked on double yellows ;). Both are very nice. I didn't realise you could get a 56 plate either.

the starter motor does the same thing on my car (EP3), I think it might just be one of those things mate. I would like to be corrected though

ok so pulled starter out today and stripped it down and cleaned up bendix etc and oiled up good, not joking this is not for the faint hearted you have to remove inlet manifold to even get near it, took me about 3 hours at my work but its done now so i will see how i get on and keep updated if i hear it again but surly now it should be sorted unless it is a tired battery but i tested battery also and it is fine. got a damn heatshiled somewhere rattling at 2k-3k on over run its annoying me.:evil:, i can get quite fussy when it come to my cars though, make the most of my arnold clark 30 day warranty and get paid to fix it though lol

yeah but i work for toyota, same jap stuff though in my opinion barley any difference plus theres about 10 mechanics i can always fire a question too if i get stuck, plus its good to know the jobs done right when you do it yourself, valet bay also free acess to all sorts of cleaning materials etc, only bonus to being a mechanic because the wages arent the best imo lol

Back