• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

newbi/headlights

im new on here first of all so hi all i own a ctr preface lift nhb i will post some pics up soon i think the headlights are really poor vision and they are at the highest setting so im going to fit the facelift headlights and i think they are better looking ive already bought some facelift headlights and ive ordered an headlight wiring loom for the facelift as i need the new connections for the headlight and i need to do a bit of wiring to seperate the main beam and put it on its own bulb also then going to buy a nice bright h1 xeon bulb for the headlights that will look ace as well let me know what you think cheers:D

I swapped from the pre facelift headlight to the facelift one. They look better but performance is the same, still pretty poor unless you uprate the bulbs or go HID.

ok cheers will do next time hopefully get some pics up later on today after i have gave her a wash.

I have a H1 HID kit in my facelift CTR and TBH there still pretty sh!t and theres no way of setting them higher after setting them to '0' inside the car.

I have a H1 HID kit in my facelift CTR and TBH there still pretty sh!t and theres no way of setting them higher after setting them to '0' inside the car.

You can adjust them from under the bonnet mate

finally got the connectors from the scrapyard for the headlights, going to get sum h1 xeon bulbs then will be fitting them shortley.

just put facelift lights on my preface ctr but wondering how the f*%k you adjust them as i cant get a spanner on them anywhere.

Back